Saturday, January 25, 2014

Paint Table Saturday I


The esteemed Mr. Audrey of 28mm Victorian Warfare describes Paint Table Saturday, the creation of Sofie's Paint Blog, as a "delightfully simple idea". I agree, and as someone who is not infrequently described as delightfully simple himself, I reckon it's time to jump on this particular bandwagon.

Therefore, and without further ado, my paint-table:


It might be better described as my prep-table at the moment. The three based minis at center are from Otherworld, Studio 2, and Ral Partha. The hodgepodge of minis to the right are awaiting basing.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and following my blog! I love your blog so I'm following you too.
    I posted your link in my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awful lot of files you have there, but I'm most intrigued at what is lurking under the clear plastic cake box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like red wine and ammunition, a man can never have too many files.

      The cake box conceals a good portion of my painted minis. One would think that as I paint minis for display, I would have a proper place to display them. Regrettably, one would be wrong. Oh, the shame of it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andrew. Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete